We recommend that you take the time to properly store and care for your jewelry as we are not responsible for the maintenance of your pieces. Ivy Chase Jewelry will not be held accountable for items damaged due to wear and tear.
Here are a few tips to keep your jewelry looking fabulous and to maximize the lifespan of your gold plated, gold vermeil and gold-filled jewelry.
- Always remove your jewelry before getting in the shower and when performing tasks like cleaning, gardening, using chemicals, swimming or going to the gym.
- Apply make-up and hair spray and perfume before putting your jewelry on, as these products contain chemicals which may damage your jewelry
- Wait until your lotion or cream is dry or has been absorbed by your skin before you wear your jewelry
- Substances like oil, nail polish, nail polish remover, chlorine and hand sanitizer may react with gold plated/filled/vermeil jewelry and will cause it to tarnish easily.
- Try to remember to remove your bracelets before doing dishes or washing your hands!
- We do not recommend the use of any jewelry polishing cloths. To clean, buff VERY gently with a soft and dry 100% cotton cloth or cotton ball. DO NOT USE JEWELRY CLEANERS
Each Ivy Chase Jewelry beaded bracelet is made from the highest quality elastic stretch material. To ensure the longevity of your beaded bracelet, ROLL the bracelet on or off your arm, rather than pulling, stretching, or tugging on the beads. Repetitive tugging and pulling will cause the elastic to weaken and break over time.
How to Store Your Jewelry
- We highly recommend that you store your jewelry in a lined jewelry box, lined jewelry travel bag or soft pouch.
- Ideally store your pieces of jewelry separately, so that they don't rub together or become tangled.
- If your jewelry gets wet, air dry overnight before putting away, as excessive moisture when stored can corrode or tarnish the pieces.